WNC provides regular, on-going investor reports and services to more than 19,500 institutional and individual investors. We file quarterly and annual reports with the SEC on 16 publicly registered WNC funds. As a service to our investors, we prepare and mail annual K-1 tax statements along with quarterly and annual reports which include financial and operating information on WNC's funds.
Investments in Tax Credits
WNC Capital Corporation, a wholly owned subsidiary of WNC & Associates, Inc., offers tax credit investments to corporations through a national network of stockbrokers, financial advisors. WNC Capital Corporation is a member firm with the Financial Industry Regulatory Authority, Inc. (FINRA) and is registered as a broker dealer with the Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC).
In order to respond to events that could result in significant business disruption, WNC Capital Corporation has prepared a Business Continuity Plan (PDF, 15kb) for your information.
- Institutional investor account access
- Check the status of your K-1.
- Investor services contact: 714-662-5565, x600 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Tax Forms and Downloads
- Change of address form
- Change of Broker Dealer Request
- Form 3800 (General Business Credit)–for partnerships still delivering tax credits
- Form 8582 (Passive Activity Loss Limitations) - for partnerships not delivering tax credits
- Form 8582-CR (Passive Activity Loss Limitations)–for partnerships still delivering tax credits
- WNC 2012 Tax Guide
- WNC 2012 Disposition Guide
- Transfer on Death Registration Request and Agreement